If you'd like to temporarily suspend your DIRECTV® Service, you can do so at no cost.
Reasons you might put your service on hold
- Going away on vacation
- You have a second home and only need service for part of the year
- Your financial situation changes
Requirements for putting your service on hold
- Zero balance on your bill
- The new suspend date cannot be more than 6 months from date services initially suspended
- Customers with only 1 account are allowed a maximum of 2 suspend requests every 12 months
- Customers with 2 or more accounts are allowed a maximum of 4 suspend requests per account every 12 months
Contact Customer Service by phone at 1-800-531-5000 to request a service hold.