DIRECTV makes time in an RV, motor coach or bus more enjoyable with the best mix of entertainment, sports, news and family programming available.
More to Watch
- Over 185 available channels
- The best mix of entertainment, sports, news and family programming available
- More sports in HD than any other cable or satellite provider1
- If you have DIRECTV at your home, you can get the same great service on your RV, including CHOICE packages, premium packages and Pay Per View movies ordered by phone.2
- Available Distant Network Services (DNS) programming includes feeds of ABC, CBS, Fox and NBC from New York and Los Angeles (Please click here for more information)
- Rugged, 5-inch silver or glossy black domes mount to your RV's roof or luggage rack
- Integrated GPS and exclusive 12V mobile receiver automatically enables local channels while in your home-designated market area
- Compatibility with virtually all standard factory-installed and aftermarket video systems, including those with S-video inputs
- Easy system control via RF remote and onscreen messaging
- 100% digital picture and sound on every channel
First in Service
- Ranked higher in customer satisfaction ratings than cable 9 years running3
- Friendly customer service reps to answer your questions
- Our dedicated customer service team is available 8am - 10pm local time
Contact your local satellite TV retailer to order equipment and schedule installation.
1 Based on national offering of exclusive sport packages and other major sports programming in HD.
2 Some programming services such as seasonal sports subscriptions and Pay Per View ordering by remote control require that your DIRECTV Receiver be continuously connected to a land-based phone line. Therefore, most RV customers are not eligible for these services.
3 For 9 straight years, DIRECTV has ranked higher in customer satisfaction than Comcast, Time Warner, Cablevision and every other major cable TV service. 2009 American Customer Satisfaction Index.
DIRECTV service packages for automobiles differ from standard home packages. Programming, pricing, terms and conditions subject to change at any time. Hardware and programming available separately.