Get started on your Roku device
Ready to start watching DIRECTV on compatible Roku devices? Make sure you have:
- Roku TV or compatible HDTV with an HDMI port
- Compatible Roku® device
- Wi-Fi® connection
- Active DIRECTV Satellite service
- Roku remote or the Roku mobile app
- Roku account (in addition to your DIRECTV Satellite service)
Heads up: Find step-by-step setup instructions for your device: Roku streaming player, Roku streaming stick, or Roku TV.
Add the DIRECTV App to your Roku channels
- Press Home on your remote.
- Scroll to and select Streaming Channels.
- Enter DIRECTV in the search box, or scroll through the channels to DIRECTV.
- Select Add Channel to install DIRECTV. If prompted, enter your Roku PIN.