DIRECTV STREAM (formerly known as AT&T TV and AT&T TV NOW, launched by AT&T) is a no term commitment service. That means, you can enjoy the best of Live TV & On demand local and national channels, without the contracts!
More about DIRECTV STREAM:
To find out more about DIRECTV STREAM click here
- Along with the newly branded name, DIRECTV STREAM also has a new site that you may now access here: DIRECTV STREAM and for any related support, DIRECTV STREAM Support.
- DIRECTV STREAM lets you choose how you want to watch your content. You can either get the DIRECTV STREAM device or use your own compatible device. How you watch is completely up to you!
- When you opt for the DIRECTV exclusive streaming device you can watch and pause live TV on up to 20 devices in your home. It’s a neat feature to have when you want to start watching a movie downstairs but want to finish watching in a bedroom upstairs.
- With the DIRECTV STREAM device, you would have access to over 7,000 apps, including HBO Max, Prime Video, Netflix and much more.
- DIRECTV STREAM also offers you the option to get unlimited hours of Cloud DVR recordings. So you don’t have to worry about missing your favorite episodes!