See available channels, along with show names and times. Customize your guide to make it your own. It’s all up to you!
- Choose the channel icon to find programs for that network.
- Select the hearts next to the channels to create a custom guide.
- Choose Favorites to see a customized guide of your favorites.
- Filter by type to see programs by category (like Movies, TV shows, Sports, or Kids).
Browse categories; and select a program to watch - right from the homepage. Here are some categories to try:
- What’s on Now - Scroll through a list of live TV shows.
- Trending - See recent shows people are talking about.
- Featured TV Shows – Find some of the most popular shows.
- New This Month - Check out the latest movies and episodes.
: You can pause and rewind live TV for up to 60 minutes – available on DIRECTV STREAM accounts on the DIRECTV STREAM device, Apple TV, iPhone, iPad and Roku. (Amazon Fire TV coming soon).
It’s easy to find what you want to watch. View saved bookmarks and stored DVR recordings.
Use the Movies, TV Shows, and Networks tabs to filter by type.
Have the DIRECTV STREAM device? It includes preloaded apps like NETFLIX, Pandora, and more. But if you don’t see what you want, you can add your own. Choose from video, music, and gaming apps. Learn more
Use your remote or the search bar to find a specific show, movie, network, actor, or keyword. If you have the DIRECTV STREAM remote, ask the Google Assistant to help find what you want.