If your receiver is connected to a landline phone, try these steps.
- Refresh your receiver. Many simple and common problems can be easily fixed by refreshing your service.
- Check that your phone cable is connected to the phone port, not the Ethernet port.
- Unplug the phone cable from the phone jack and plug it back in. Make sure each end securely snaps in place. If you're using accessories that could have a defect (such as phone line splitters), remove them and plug the phone line directly into the phone jack.
- Test the phone jack by temporarily disconnecting your receiver's line and plugging in a regular phone. If you don't hear a dial tone, the problem is with your wall jack.
- If your phone jack is working, call us at 800.531.5000 to request a signal call back to the satellite.