If you're having difficulty accessing or using TV apps, try the following:
- Check that you have the correct receiver type. TV apps require a Genie (model HR44 and later, model C31 and later), DIRECTV HD DVR receiver (model HR21 and later), or DIRECTV HD receiver (model H21 and later).
- Confirm that your internet connection is working.
- Press EXIT on your remote to clear any onscreen elements.
- Press the right arrow again. Apps may take up to 30 seconds to load, depending on your broadband connection.
- Restart your receiver by pressing the red button on the side.