If you subscribe to the channel and the error still displays, refreshing your receiver may fix it by reauthorizing your service. If you manage your DIRECTV account at directv.com, follow the instructions below. If you manage your DIRECTV account with a myAT&T user ID, sign in here to refresh service
. Refresh your service at directv.com
- Go to My Account.
- Select My Equipment to see the receivers for your account.
- Select Refresh receiver next to the impacted receiver.
: Please allow five minutes after refreshing your service before restarting a receiver. Restart your receiver
Press the red button on the side of your receiver to restart it. On some receivers, the red button may be on the front panel inside the access card door.
- Unplug your receiver's power cord from the electrical outlet, wait 15 seconds, and plug it back in.
- Press the power button on the front of the receiver and wait for your receiver to restart.
- Refresh your service again, if necessary.