Keep your return receipt or tracking number. If you already dropped off the equipment at FedEx or UPS and don’t have a reference number, return to the location and ask for your copy of it. If we direct you to FedEx or UPS
It's fast and easy and no packing is necessary. Just bring your unboxed equipment and 9-digit account number to a company-owned FedEx Office Pack and Ship
or The UPS Store
If we send you a return kit
- FedEx Office® Pack and Ship or The UPS Store® will send your equipment back to us at no charge to you.
- You'll get a receipt that confirms your return, and we'll know that your equipment is on its way.
If a prepaid label is included in your replacement box
- Pack up the equipment you're sending back to us.
- Attach the prepaid shipping label to the return kit.
- Give the kit to your mail carrier or drop off at a post office.
- Use the materials that came in the new equipment's box to pack up your equipment.
- Tear off the bottom receipt tab on the prepaid shipping label.
- Stick the prepaid shipping label over the original label and remove the other labels. Without this return label, it won't be sent back to us.
- Take it to a post office or FedEx.