Local channel availability is based on your billing ZIP Code and market area. To learn more about local channels, including regional sports networks, check out the Channel Lookup Tool
Going to another city? No problem – you can still watch local channels. Make sure you enable location services on your mobile device so you can stream.Channel troubleshooting
If your Guide
isn’t showing the right channels:
Amazon Fire TV
- Press Home on your remote.
- Open Settings > General > System Summary.
- Make sure your ZIP Code is correct.
- Go to Location > Location Status and toggle OFF.
- Press the red button on the side of your device to restart it.
- Toggle your Location Status ON after you restart.
- Log in to your DIRECTV account on directv.com
- From the Account Management page under Overview
- Click Update your Service Address under See What's On TV tile
- If the correct service address is not displayed, enter the correct address and select Save.
Access to local networks depends on licensing agreements between DIRECTV STREAM, and local market carriers – wherever you happen to be. Local, regional, and national providers hold the broadcast rights to these channels. Remember to enable location services on your mobile device so you can stream.