Local channel availability is based on your billing ZIP Code and market area. To learn more about local channels, including regional sports networks, check out the Channel Lookup Tool
Going to another city? No problem – you can still watch local channels. Make sure you enable location services on your mobile device so you can stream.Channel troubleshooting
If your Guide
isn’t showing the right channels:
- Press Home on your remote.
- Open Settings > General > System Summary.
- Make sure your ZIP Code is correct.
- Go to Location > Location Status and toggle OFF.
- Press the red button on the side of your device to restart it.
- Toggle your Location Status ON after you restart.
Access to local networks depends on licensing agreements between DIRECTV STREAM, and local market carriers – wherever you happen to be. Local, regional, and national providers hold the broadcast rights to these channels. Remember to enable location services on your mobile device so you can stream.