For the best watch experience, we suggest using Google Chrome®. Here’s how to accept pop-ups for DIRECTV STREAM and directv.com:
- At the top-right of your Chrome browser screen, select More (three vertical dots).
- Choose Settings, then Advanced.
- In Privacy and security, select Site settings.
- Choose Pop-ups and redirects.
- Next to Allow, select Add.
- Enter stream.directv.com and select Add to put DIRECTV STREAM on your allowed list
- Choose Add again, enter directv.com, and select Add to put our site on your allowed list.
If you’re using different ad-blocking software, contact the manufacturer for help.Set an anti-virus exception
Have anti-virus software on your computer? Make sure you mark DIRECTV STREAM and DIRECTV as exceptions on your anti-virus white-list. For more info, check your anti-virus manufacturer’s website.