Did you get a service error? Or, did the app crash while streaming? Try these tips:
- Check for app updates in your app store. If an update is available, install it and restart your device.
- Check for device software updates and install.
- Close and restart the DIRECTV app.
- Reboot your phone or tablet.
- Uninstall and reinstall the DIRECTV app.
- Re-launch the DIRECTV app and try again.
Quick tips on how to uninstall the DIRECTV app:
- Go to settings on your device.
- Select application manager.
- Select the DIRECTV app.
- Tap disable.
To reinstall the DIRECTV app:
- Go to your device’s app store: Apple App store, Google Play store, Amazon for Android.
- Select the DIRECTV app and follow the prompts for installation.