Go to your nearest TV connected to a Genie Mini or Wireless Genie Mini client and turn on the TV. If you see the WIRELESS CONNECTION LOST screen, proceed with the bulleted items below. Otherwise, skip to the activation steps.
- Select TROUBLESHOOTING (or More Information, if shown)
- Select REPEAT SETUP
- When error code 928 displays on the Reset screen, enter 9-8-7-6 on your remote
- CONNECTING TO VIDEO BRIDGE will display on screen – if signal quality is good or excellent, select CONNECT NOW
When SATELLITE DISH SETUP
displays on screen, it’s time to activate your Genie 2. You can:Complete set up
Follow the guided screens on the TV to complete set up.
- When the NEW LOCATION screen appears, select ADD A NEW LOCATION.
- Name the room location and select SAVE NAME.
- On the COPY SETTINGS screen, select SKIP THIS STEP.
- On the REMOTE SETUP screen, select SET UP REMOTE LATER.
Each Genie Mini or Wireless Genie Mini client needs to be paired to the new Genie 2 server. To pair additional Minis, check out the next section.