Naming each receiver location makes managing settings easier in your Whole-Home network. Update using your remote
Update receiver info at directv.com
- Go to your HD DVR and press MENU on your remote control.
- Select Settings > Whole-Home > Name Location.
- Go to each receiver in your network and repeat steps 1-2.
Follow these steps to find the access card number for your receiver(s) and then sign in to change the name.
- Press the MENU button on your remote control.
- Select Settings > Info & Test.
- Write down the number for the access card and the location of the receiver.
- Sign in to your Account Overview.
- Select My Equipment > Manage Equipment.
- Scroll to Active Receivers and select Name receivers or Edit to update the location of an existing receiver.