Use Test Connection to get back online.
- Confirm that the green power light is on. If not, check that the electrical outlet is working.
- Verify that all cables going to and from the Wired CINEMA Connection Kit are secure.
- Turn on your TV and press MENU on your remote.
- Select Settings & Help > Network Setup > Test Connection.
If you weren't able to reconnect, try restoring the network’s default setup.
- Press MENU on your remote.
- Select Settings & Help > Network Setup > Restore Defaults.
- Once the receiver has completed restoring its default settings, select Connect Now.
- If the receiver doesn't connect, you can reset it. Unplug your receiver and router, wait 15 seconds, plug both back in, and wait for them to reboot. The reboot cycle may take 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Repeat steps 1-3 after the reboot has finished.
You need to use a Wireless or Wired CINEMA Connection Kit to use the Whole-Home DVR service.