- Confirm that the green power light is on. If not, check that the electrical outlet is working.
- Verify that all cables to and from the Wired CINEMA Connection Kit are secure.
- Turn on your TV and press MENU on your remote.
- Select Settings & Help > Network Setup > Test Connection.
If unable to reconnect, try restoring the network’s default setup.
- Press MENU on your remote.
- Select Settings & Help > Network Setup > Restore Defaults.
- Once completed, select Connect Now.
- If the receiver doesn't connect, you can reset it. Unplug your receiver and router, wait 15 seconds, plug both back in, and wait for them to reboot. The reboot cycle may take 3-5 minutes to complete.
- Repeat steps 1-3 after the reboot has finished.
If you’re still unable to reconnect, try connecting with an ethernet cable.
- Connect one end of the ethernet cable to the port on the back of the receiver.
- Connect the other end of the cable into the ethernet port on the back of the wireless router.
- Once connected to your network, you’ll see the Internet Setup Successful screen and can enjoy the benefits of being connected.