If you can't see the DVR playlist when using the DIRECTV app, you'll need to access your HD DVR and your mobile (or GenieGO) device. Your mobile device can display only one DVR playlist at a time.
Is there more than one HD DVR in your home? If they are not on the same Whole-Home network, make sure you're troubleshooting the right one.
If you're home and ready to troubleshoot, follow the steps below:
- First, enable access to an external device on your HD DVR. Go to your HD DVR and press MENU on your remote control.
- Select Settings > Whole-Home > External Device.
- Set External Access to Allow.
- Set Current Program to Allow.
- Set Recordings to Allow.
- Confirm the internet connection for the HD DVR. Press the dash (-) button on the remote control. The message Internet: Not detected appears is there is no connection. Follow the steps in Troubleshoot the No Servers Detected error message to fix the error.