If your receiver doesn’t turn on, there might be a problem with the receiver’s power supply.
- Make sure your TV is turned on.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver. If your receiver doesn’t turn on, continue to the next step.
- Unplug the ends of the power cord from the back of your receiver and the electrical outlet. Then, securely plug it back in at both ends.
- If a light switch controls the electrical outlet, make sure it’s flipped on.
- If your receiver connects to a power strip, be sure it’s turned on.
- Press the Power button on the front panel of your receiver.
- If your receiver still doesn’t turn on, check your electrical outlet.
Test your electrical outlet
- Unplug your receiver and plug in another appliance that works (for example, a lamp). If the appliance works, then the problem is with your receiver.
- If your appliance doesn't turn on, try resetting the outlet. You can reset the circuit breaker or press the reset button if your outlet has one (see image).
- Plug your receiver into a working outlet to see if it turns on.
If the outlet works, but your receiver still won’t power on, please view other support information below for quick resolution. If you’re unable to resolve the issue, call 888.388.4249.