Good to know:
- Sign in to Billing & account.
- Select Auto Bill Pay.
- Choose a payment method: Checking account or credit card. You will receive a savings if you enroll using your checking account.
- Complete the required info and Enroll.
It can take up to a bill period for automatic payments to start. Pay as usual until you see Auto Bill Pay is scheduled followed by a date in one of these places:
- Paper bill: Look in the upper-right corner of the first page.
- Online: Go to Billing & account > Settings and look for Enrolled under Auto Bill Pay. If your account is past due, you cannot enroll in automatic payments. Please make a full payment as soon as possible to enroll.