Review DIRECTV VIA INTERNET’s Terms and Conditions applicable to your purchased or rented video content.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) set forth additional terms and conditions applicable to your purchase or rental of video content (“Content”) through your DIRECTV via Internet service (the “Service”). Your purchase or rental is also subject to any other agreements (including privacy policies and customer agreements) and terms and conditions, in each case as updated from time to time, that may apply to your use of the Services. These Terms, together with all the foregoing agreements and terms and conditions (which are hereby incorporated by reference) collectively constitute the “agreement” that is referred to herein. You agree to abide by all the terms of the agreement, and your purchase (or rental) and use of Content constitutes your acceptance of all such terms. If you do not agree to any term of the agreement, do not purchase, or rent any Content.
1. You understand and agree that when you purchase or rent Content, you are only acquiring a license to access the Content for as long as you maintain a subscription to DIRECTV via Internet service (subject to any rental period limits), as determined by DIRECTV in its sole discretion. In addition, your license to access the Content is subject to these Terms, as well as any limitations imposed by any digital rights management technology used to protect the Content. Upon payment of the applicable purchase price, DIRECTV grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to access and use the Content solely for your personal, non-commercial/non-public, entertainment use. You agree that this license does not permit you to copy (in whole or in part), sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense, transfer, or otherwise assign any portion of any Content and/or any rights or license associated with any Content (including without limitation, any code or credentials that allow access to any Content).
2. Subject to these Terms and any rental period limits, your purchased or rental Content will be available for playback on supported devices if you remain a DIRECTV via Internet subscriber in good standing as solely determined by DIRECTV. Access to all Content will be disabled upon deactivation or termination of your DIRECTV via Internet service.
3. Streaming of rental Content is limited to two devices concurrently. Streaming of purchased Content is limited to three devices concurrently. Data charges may apply. You are solely responsible for all data charges or fees incurred to stream Content.
4. You may cancel purchases and rentals of Content for refunds as permitted by DIRECTV. DIRECTV does not offer exchanges. The purchase or rental price of Content may change at any time. We do not offer you price protection or refunds in the event of a decrease in price, whether through a promotional offering or otherwise.
5. DIRECTV will not be liable to you if Content becomes unavailable for purchase, download, rental or streaming due to licensing and other restrictions imposed by the Content provider. 6. You acknowledge and agree that all Content purchased or rented through your supported device may be available to other users and user accounts associated with your DIRECTV via Internet account, on any supported device accessed by those users. Please visit directv.com/stream for information on parental controls, locks and limits and password protection on your account.