You are unable to move from one channel to another.
- Your remote isnt operating the receiver.
- You may be trying to select a channel that isnt displayed in the onscreen guide or in the favorites list you are using.
- You may be trying to go to a lockedout channel.
- Your receivers Channel Lock feature may be active.
- Change the channel using the channel up/down buttons on the receiver. If you can change channels on the receiver, change the batteries in your remote.
- If you cant change channels from the receiver, turn it off and unplug it. After at least 15 seconds, plug the receiver back in and turn it on. Again, try changing channels from the receiver itself.
- Tune to a channel by entering the channel number on the remote's keypad. If this takes you to the correct channel, adjust your favorites list.
- Press the "guide" button on your remote. Then press the "fav" or "list" button several times. Watch for an indication at the top of the guide that you are moving from "all channels" to a particular favorites list.
- If you are locked on one channel only, your Channel Lock feature is likely active. Consult your system manual to unlock the rest of your channels.
- Enter your password, if necessary.
- See your system manual for information on managing favorite channel lists and locking out channels.
- Finally, try resetting the affected recever by clicking here.
If the problem persists, call customer service at 18005315000.